Trustglobe, Lda, owner of the trademark SENZY, with the corporate number 509 032 010 headquartered at Rua Alfredo Keil, 211-71, Porto, Portugal, is the entity responsible for your personal data processing and ensures that it is treated in a licit and transparent manner, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant national legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation – EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of April 27, 2016.
We make sure your personal data is always safe with us.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data.
Trustglobe, LDA collects and uses your personal information to operate our web site and deliver the services and products you have requested. Your personal data is collected and processed only for purposes strictly linked to the use of our website, all our services and products you purchase, like our website management, processing online orders, answer all your requests and informations, customer care assistance, all services connected with the sale of the products, invoices and transports, sending newsletters, via e-mail, about new products and/or services, campaigns, exclusive offers and events (direct marketing).
Your personal data is stored in servers placed in a safe environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
While using our site or buying a product from us, we ask you to provide us certain personal data and other informations, such as:
- Name, e-mail, address, billing address, delivery address, telephone numbers, credit card number or other available payment method, essential for processing your order and for the purchase of the products on our website, in order to follow up on the obligations required from applicable legislation and regulations or to supply other services provided on this website and requested by you. If you pay the product via PayPal, your credit card information and/or banking account information will be held by PayPal and we do not have access to those numbers .
Your refusal to provide us with any personal data may prevent us from processing your request for the purchase of products or for the provision of other services on this website.
- When you ask for our customer care or you subscribe our newsletters, we collect your personal data so we can give you all the support and service.
- When you register on our online store, we collect your personal data so we can easily deal with your future orders
- We may use your Personal data for communication purposes like sending you our newsletters, marketing or promotional campaigns. We store information about products purchased, purchase dates, communications with our customer support department, campaign/response history, history of complaints, responses to customer satisfaction questionnaires, as well as other figures that support our customer service.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include the one-step unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on our site.
We may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses, location information if authorized. This information is used by us for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics.
Additionally, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
When a user wishes to recommend a service provided on this website to a friend or the purchase of a specific product published on this website, we may also have access to the personal data of third parties, name and address, which are disclosed by the users of this website.
Potential recipients of your data.
In order to provide you the best service ever, we work together with trusted partners, who assist us in taking care of you (such as the email hosting service, transport companies, marketing and technological/IT partners)
These third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information .
We will also release your information as required by law and if necessary to protect our legal rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding or court order.
Your personal information will only be communicated to this third parties whenever is necessary , in the following cases:
• providing electronic payment services through credit / debit cards,
• processing product sales,
• choosing, packing and shipping products,
• solving problems related to product sales,
• receiving payments for product purchases,
• marketing campaigns involving properly identified partners where you have given us your consent,
• processing the return of products by customers.
Also, your personal data may be communicated to judicial, tax and regulatory authorities for compliance with legal obligations and at the express request of those authorities.
Preservation of your personal data
For marketing and customer service, your personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 3 years from the date of your consent for collection, unless you have taken your consent within this period.
Once the maximum period of preservation has been reached, your personal data will be irrevocably anonymized or destroyed in a secure manner.
Security and data protection.
Trustglobe, Lda have taken security measures to protect your personal data, including encryption and authentication tools. Trustglobe, Lda secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
However, no Internet transmission or e-mail is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mails sent to or from our services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in selecting the information you send via e-mail and other digital channels. We advise you to keep the devices you use to access our website and other services always updated and with protection systems (antivirus, firewall, anti-spam filters, etc.).
Rights of data subjects
All holders of personal data are entitled to:
1. Request access to your personal data.
2. Request correction of your personal data. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
3. Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data, as long as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and/or for the fulfillment of any legal obligations by Trustglobe, Lda, and, in certain cases, the request for limitation of personal data treatment;
4. Request restriction of processing your personal data, used for marketing and/or advertising purposes;
5. Request the portability of your personal data.
We will provide to you your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
6. Withdraw, at any time, the consent previously given for the processing of data.
The user can exercise their rights by sending electronic mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reason for the request.
Personal data of children
No personal data will be processed for children under 16 years of age, nor will any order placed online by them be recognized..
This policy can be changed without prior notice. For this reason, we recommend that you check this Policy whenever you visit our website or our mobile applications.